Do you want beach wavy hair, but are unable to hit the surf and sand? It’s a look we all love, especially with summer in front of us. Here’s an easy step- by- step approach, using a few ARROJO products.
- First, start with damp hair, either by washing or simply misting lightly
- If you wash your hair, be sure to also dry, leaving it damp only
- Next, put ARROJO’s Curl Enhancer throughout your hair, making sure to spread it from the roots to the tips.
- Part you hair and braid it on each side
- Let it sit at the minimum for four hours, but overnight is even better
- When you’re ready for the reveal, loosen your braids carefully and toss your head
- If your hair is still damp, blow it dry lightly to remove any moisture
- Finally, use ARROJO Wave Mist or ARROJO holding spray to give your beach hair a great hold
- This should last at least a few hours, but if you’re hair holds curls well, it could last up to two days
Summer is coming. And with it, the sun, sand and surf that makes us fall in love with the season. But let’s face it the chlorine and salt water can also play havoc on our hair and our hair color. This summer, don’t let the elements ruin your look, try these ARROJO products and protect your hair.
Protective Thickening Lotion:
We love Protective Thickening Lotion because it thickens hair strands and fattens up limp hair! Great if you’re going to be out in the sun, Protective Thickening Lotion will also guard against breakage that can occur when you’re in salt water and chlorine.
Clients who have tried ARROJO Whipped Treatment love it. This color-saving product will preserve the shine, luster and tone of your hair color. Keep your hair healthy, and help your color last a little longer with this deep conditioner.
We all love products that do what they say they’re going to do! And that’s why we recommend ARROJO Healing Oil. It will keep your hair looking healthy without weighing it down. Want amazing shine this summer? Try this restorative glossing spray that we refer to as “Miracle Oil!”
It’s time to get that surfer-chic look that we all crave as summer finally rolls in. The look that’s making headlines is effortless and undone. With the right products, anyone can have beach waves. Whether your hair is straight, curly, wavy or relaxed, take note and jump in to the summer’s must have style.
Using ARROJO’s Wave Mist and a few styling tips, you can get this gorgeous texture. Wave Mist is made with Sea Salt and Sea Kelp and creates a loose, sexy, playful look. It’s great for creating lasting body and bounce.
To get the lived in look, spritz Wave Mist into towel-dried hair and then:
• Blow it dry and use your hands. The result is amazing body and loose waves.
• Use a diffuser and create a ton of waves and plenty of curl.
• Air-dry and scrunch, for the most natural-looking waves.
Going out at the end of the day and want to recreate an effortless look? Wave Mist is perfect to reactivate your waves and curls. Just mist it lightly into your hair and then tousle with your hands. You’ll have a gorgeous beach texture that screams “I’m ready for summer!”
Not So Perfect!
That’s the look as we head into the carefree days of summer. And FRESH Salon is the ONLY CHARLOTTE SALON to offer the most exciting way to achieve summer’s hottest trend: THE AMERICAN WAVE
Developed by stylist Nick Arrojo, the American Wave uses soft tools that reduce the stress on hair, and a system that ensures the textures are always contemporary, fashionable and wearable. This is NOT YOUR MOM’S PERM!
“American Wave is a professional salon service to create soft, natural-looking, wave and curl patterns, bounce, body and movement for those that want to make the graceful elegance and individuality of texture a part of their hairstyle and identity,” said Arrojo.
Here’s the great part. Clients with all hair types can get the American Wave. It lasts up to 3 months.
Remember, Nick Arrojo helps train the stylists at FRESH, through on site classes, and during regular visits to his NYC based salon. We also are the only salon in Charlotte to carry his products, which we think are the best!
Want to learn more about the American Wave and how it could work for you? Book an appointment for a consultation. We want to talk to you about how the AMERICAN WAVE can take your hair beyond straight this summer!